We all know Kim Kardashian as a style icon. Her style focuses mainly on bold neutrals and signature timeless piece. Having three children herself, she added a children’s clothing line to her extensive empire (Kids Supply). Every piece in this line is inspired by Kim’s own signature look with a clear emphasis on her California hometown, Calabasas.
As much as I wish I could drop $125 on a luxe sweat suit for my little one, it just isn’t in the financial cards. As it turns out there are very affordable dupes for most of her pieces. Thinking “Why would I want my baby to look like a Kardashian anyways?”. Don’t fret, I have found the practicality in it all.
- When it comes to baby girls, everyone’s go to’s are glitter, funky patterns, and ruffles. While there are nothing wrong with these things, my day is made much easier when most of the items in my baby’s closet effortlessly match. Caring for your little one could be stressful enough, I don’t need to add to the stress by shuffling through drawers trying to find that oneonesie that matches with that one pair of pants.
- Watching my baby be uncomfortable wearing said ruffles, frills, and glitter is almost as torturous for me as it is for her. These simple outfits are perfect for relaxing at home, but adding simple accessories makes for clothing that is appropriate for most occasions.
- The same as when i look put together and uniformed, i feel good; when my baby is clean, comfortable, and uniformed i feel good.
So now that you’re on board, lets get down to the dupes.
SIMILAR LOOKS AVAILABLE AT H&M KIDS DEPARTMENT:
There is also:
- “Kardashian Kids Clothing Collection” available at Babies ‘R Us
- Jessica Simpson line available at Babies ‘R Us
- H&M baby and kids department